Total Pageviews

07 August, 2015

Adult Film in Cinema Hall --



 “Without hostel, student life is incomplete. Come and join hostel from tomorrow. We have captured seven number room of the hostel and I want you to join us.” Banti told me when I had come to give him some notes on chemistry subject.  I was hesitating, reason was that the hostel was in the hospital premises and it was illegal. During riot time in Bhagalpur, student of different colleges were shifted in hospital building and that building was converted into temporary hostel.  When situation became normal, students were asked to vacate the building but they did not do so. From then onwards, decade passed but the building was in the hand of students only. The senior/ other student used to take over the room, if any got vacate. Recently the students who were living in seven-room number vacated the place and banti took over the charge of the room. Before joining the hospital hostel, I consulted many people and most of them gave positive feedback of the hostel. Interestingly, police had also occupied two buildings of hospital during riot and they too continued to live there only. After giving much thought, I shifted in the hostel.

That was my first experience in hostel. There was unlimited freedom in the hostel. Anytime I could go anywhere from there and come back. Earlier I had never seen night show but after coming in hostel usually, I along with Banti used to watch night show only. One day while coming back from the night show, I saw a film poster with A written over it.
“Have you seen any adult movie earlier?”- Banti asked,
“No, I never used to watch movie. After coming here only I have started”- I replied.
“Hope, you are not regretting for it” – there was some dryness in his voice.
“Oh! No, I am glad, I saw many good movies recently”- I did not want him to be upset.
“Do you want to watch this adult movie?”
I did not reply. I wanted to watch it. Many students of our college had watched it and when they would talk about it, I used to feel isolated. They would talk, giggle and speak many code languages that I was unable to decipher. I thought if I would watch any adult movie then only I would be able to fathom their nasty talks.
“Tomorrow morning show, I am going to watch. If you want to watch it, you may accompany me”- he added.
“Ok. But do not tell anybody about it”- I could speak that much.
“Do not speak like that, you are not going to commit any crime”- Then I decided that I would also go along with him to watch the movie.

That was a very difficult night for me. I was tossing in the bed whole night. There was an excitement in my heart to watch first time adult movie, but I had a fear too- what if anybody sees me watching the adult film and inform about it to my family?  That time, I never hid anything before my sister. Even I told her about night shows and she did not approve my new adventure. I was in moral dilemma but 4am; I made up a proper strategy for watching adult movie. First, I would never tell my sister about it, as I have grown up now, I must digest such thing. Second, I would go to Hanuman temple before going to cinema hall. Third, Banti would purchase ticket from ticket counter and I would wait outside the cinema hall. When everybody would go, I too would go hastily in the crowd so that nobody would be able to see me.

There was a Hanuman temple near by the hostel. I went early in the morning and made a deal with god. “I would offer you Hanuman baba prasadam of worth eleven rupees, if nobody from my family member come to know about my watching adult movie "- with this deal I fervently prayed to him. After worshiping, I accompanied Banti until cinema hall. While he was purchasing ticket, I waited outside. When everybody was going inside the cinema hall, I too went there.
The cinema hall guard stopped me.
“What’s your age?”- He spoke sternly.
“Seventeen ’’- I blurted.
“Stand that side”- he pushed me from the queue. I was about to weep.
When everybody including Banti went inside, he came to me.
“If you want to watch movie, give me fifty rupees. You are underage, you are not suppose to watch this movie”- this time his tone was friendly.
The way he pushed me from the queue, I felt insulted. I had thirty rupees in my pocket, but I did not bargain. I gave him a stern look and left the cinema hall.

I straightway went to hanuman temple, and offered the prasadam of eleven rupees. Then after, I took auto for college.

PS: - Recently I came to know that the hospital hostel is still in existence. The hostel is in dilapidated condition and everybody lives there but student.

~~~ Ramanuj Dubey



No comments:

Post a Comment