Total Pageviews

30 August, 2015

Thirty Days, Thirty Memories - The End of Blogging Game

Today is the last day of the blogging game that was started last month on 31st July. The game started with the request of my friend to write real experience / memories of life for thirty days. The discussion started with lighter vein ended with condition where I found myself in‘No lose situation’. I had to write thirty blogs from real life experience and I would get books worth of three thousand rupees. It was indeed a nice condition where a friend paying you writing a blog on your blog page. I thank my friend for initiating such move that made me to write blog continuously for thirty-one days.

When I was writing, I decided not to write about my theatre journey/ experience so far, experience as a radio drama artist, some failed/ small-scaled entrepreneurship venture, my last alma mater and last five-year job experience / and freelancing experience. Expect one or two time, above-mentioned period did not feature in my blog. In future, I want to write elaborately about above-mentioned experience, in my autobiography or autobiography based fiction. It all depends upon how my life shapes up in coming one and half decade.

During last thirty days, I revisited my childhood, schools, colleges, village, hospital, Airfoce station and felt like reliving that life. I observed I forgot the names of many people with whom I had interacted / used to interact but their face, voice, gesture and posture still intact in my mind. When I started recounting, I felt their visuals are as fresh in my mind as today’s Morning.

My friend suggested me to publish these memories in eBook form under title ‘Thirty days, thirty memories’. This suggestion deserves worth attention, but I do not know whether my memories can be an interesting read or it has any literary value. After publishing the blog, I used to get around twenty-five clicks on my blog page immediately. I thank those people who visited my blog and read it. I feel a strange kind of happiness to see the title of the blog of last thirty days. The titles, I am sharing below-
                    I.            Blogging Game
                 II.            ICU and The Old Man
               III.            The Beggar Girl
              IV.            Right Help to a Wrong Person
                 V.            Hoax SMS, Call & Parable
              VI.            SSQ, Shenaz and My Love
            VII.            Scooter, Horse and Our Teacher
         VIII.            Adult Film in Cinema Hall
              IX.            My Tryst with Weapon and Range Firing
                 X.            My First Earning
              XI.            Pond, Ghost and I
            XII.            Ek Chhoti si Village Love Story
         XIII.            Didi, Books and I
         XIV.            My Friend and His Love Interest
           XV.            The Announcer
         XVI.            My Grandfather and His Memories of Independence Period
      XVII.            The Poet in Our School
    XVIII.            The Examination and the Communication Gap
         XIX.            The Political Activist
           XX.            Snakes, Nagpanchami & Blessings
         XXI.            The Love Letter in English
      XXII.            The Kidnapping
    XXIII.            My Friend and the Left Hand Writing
   XXIV.            The Summer Holidays
      XXV.            The Holidays in Savan Month
   XXVI.            Chicken Pox and The Sitla Maa
 XXVII.            The Social Worker
XXVIII.            Delhi and The Russian Girl
   XXIX.            The Old Farmer and The Rakas
      XXX.            Rakshabandhan and Sisters

~~~ Ramanuj Dubey 

No comments:

Post a Comment